School Super Saver Discount
As you may know, Clarkes of London run an early morning commuter service into central London, with 17 services running daily – we then return our commuter passengers back to Medway and North Kent in the late afternoon and evening at the end of their busy working day.
Our commuter coaches are of the highest quality, with comfortable reclining seats and air conditioning.
Prices from as little as £255*
That’s less than £5 per student for a return trip anywhere within the M25 area Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
(*Price based on a pick-up/timings for ‘Zone A’ trips and all other Schools ‘Super Saver’ criteria).
- Pick up postcode in Zone A – pick up time 0900 hrs back by time 1500 hrs
- Pick up postcode in Zone B – pick up time 0930 hrs back by time 1500 hrs
- Pick up postcode in Zone C – pick up time 1000 hrs back by time 1430 hrs
- Pick up postcode in Zone D – pick up time 1015 hrs back by time 1500 hrs
- Pick up postcode in Zone E – pick up time 1030 hrs back by time 1500 hrs
- Staying with M25
- Vehicle sizes range between 49 and 57 seats
- Only available for those not contracted into bespoke rates and contracted school customers
View Pick Up Zone Locations
- E1, E2, EC1, N1, NW1, SE1, SE11, SE17, SW1, W1, WC1
- E3, E5, E8, E9, E14
- N4, N5, N7, N16, N19, NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8
- SE4, SE5, SE8, SE10, SE14, SE15, SE16
- SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10, SW11
- 25dE4, E6, E7, E10, E11, E12, E13, E15, E16, E17, E18
- N2, N3, N6, N8, N9, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N15, N17, N18, N20, N21, N22
- NW2, NW4, NW7, NW9, NW10, NW11
- SE2, SE3, SE6, SE7, SE9, SE12, SE13, SE18, through to SE28
- SW2, SW12 through to SW20
- W3, W4, W5, W7, W13
- BR, DA, CR, TW, UB
- EN, HA, IG, KT, RM, SM, WD
School Super Saver Hire Checklist
- Is your school London based?
- Need a modern, high spec vehicle?
- With a professional DBS checked driver?
- Need a competitive price and value for money?
- Does your trip fit within our ‘In-Between’ times? (times vary according to your post code: Please enquire for more details)