We transport thousands of tourists annually. A large proportion of our work is derived from the tourism sector; therefore providing high quality and reliable services to our valuable incoming tourists is of the highest importance to Clarkes.
Our ability to be flexible as well as professional is one of the main reasons tourists from around the world use our services on a regular basis. Everyone at Clarkes takes great pleasure in meeting our clients’ requests, ensuring we deliver our passengers to the right destination at the right time.
Here are just a few examples of the types of journeys we undertake on a regular basis for our overseas clients:
- Airport Transfers – i.e. Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Luton, London City Airport
- Port Transfers – i.e. Dover, Harwich, New Haven, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tilbury
- London City Tours – i.e. Full Day / Half day excursions
- Museums – i.e. British, Natural History, Science, Victoria & Albert
- Sightseeing Tours – i.e. Bath, Cambridge, London, Oxford, Stonehenge, Windsor
- Evening Hires – i.e. Theatre, Restaurant, Riverboat Cruises
- UK and European Tours – i.e. 3 and 5 days tours of the South of England, Scotland and Ireland