At Clarkes we understand the needs of our customers. We can advise you on journey times, suggest suitable en route rest stops and advise places of interest as well as organising accommodation in the local area, if required.
UK Day Trips
Treat your students to a memorable day trip in the UK. With some fantastic places of interest just on our doorstep we can offer great days out for your pupils at a reasonable cost.
- Museums – i.e. British, Natural History, Science, Victoria & Albert
- Historical Landmarks – i.e. Buckingham Palace, Hampton Court, Tower of London, Stonehenge & Bath, Windsor Castle
- Theatres – i.e. Globe Theatre, National Theatre, Her Majesty’s Theartre
- Theme Parks – i.e. Alton Towers, Chessington, Thorpe Park
- Seaside Resorts – i.e. Brighton, Margate, Southend
Fieldwork studies are a great way of showing your students the importance of how science works and learning how science is used day-to-day in the real world.
Enlighten your students and allow them to take part in scientific discoveries. This in turn enhances their education, with guided tours, talks and interactive displays in some of the following venues in and around the London area:
- The Natural History Museum
- WWT Wetland Centre
- London Zoo
- Observatory Greenwich
- The Science Museum
Call our sales team today for a competative quote for your next science trip on 020 8778 6697.
Languages Department / Short Tours
The best method of teaching a new language is to allow your students to visit the countries where the languages are spoken. Recently Clarkes Coaches have provided transport for students to locations such as:
- France – i.e Boulogne, Le Touquet, Paris
- Germany – i.e Berlin, Hamburg, Munich
- Spain – i.e Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia
Your students will be picked up from school and taken direct to their accommodation. We usually travel via the EuroTunnel or ferry, subject to avalibility.
We can provide transportation to most European countries. You can be confident that your students will be in the most capable hands with our experienced, knowledgable drivers in our highly maintained vehicles providing a safe and comfortable journey – wherever you decide to visit.
Call our sales team today for a competative quote for your next european trip on 020 8778 6697.
Field trips across the UK are increasingly popular for Geography studies. If you are planning an exciting trip of exploration and discovery, we can certainly help. Below are a few destinations we travel to on a regular basis:
- Lake District – i.e Land Structures
- Brighton – i.e Coastal Studies
- Swanage – i.e Rock Types
- Kent – i.e River Investigations
With so many exciting hot spots just around the corner, we can offer competitive rates for your next geography trip. Call our sales team today for a quotation on 020 8778 6697.
Open your student’s eyes to the wonders of the world. There are so many historical places of interest to explore, regardless of your destination, for example:
- London – i.e History Museum, Imperial War Museum, Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, London Dungeons
- London – i.e Globe Theatre (Shakespeare Studies)
- Hastings – i.e Battle of Hastings
- Canterbury – i.e Thomas Becket Studies, Canterbury Cathederal, Canterbury Castle
- Belgium – i.e Ypres Battlefield
- Kent – i.e Dover Castle, Hever Castle, Leeds Castle
We have a wide variety of vehicles suitable for various group sizes. Call our sales team today for a competative quote for your next history trip on 020 8778 6697